Well, I've been inspired by The Pioneer Woman to take pictures. And if I'm going to take pictures, then I might as well share them with...well, I'm not quite sure who. Let 's just say internet friends. I don't know if I'll tell family or my IRL friends about this little space just yet. I'm not sure any of them would quite understand my posting stuff out in the big, wide web world. Truth be told, I'm not sure I understand it, either...
Now, as for the picture below - my brood. Don't you just love them? Aren't they the cutest kids you've ever seen? No wonder I keep popping them out! After taking this picture, I have a new found respect for professional photographers. It is very hard to get all of those little bodies to look in the same direction and smile. This was picture #3. I would have kept going to get the perfect picture but right after I took this, my little 2 year old decided to walk off and investigate a bug. Session over. I'll have to try again...hopefully before baby #6 comes along.
No comments:
Post a Comment