Sunday, November 04, 2007

Little Boys and Laundry

Recently, on one of our fine fall days, I hung the laundry out on the line. And, if you know me at all, you know that I am VERY good at putting the laundry out but not very good at bringing it in. There is something in the folding process that intimidates me - it might be that I have to put the laundry away....and my children's dressers scare me. So I decided it was time to start training the next generation of laundry workers so that I can spend my time doing something more productive...(still can't figure out what to do, though.)

First, pull the line down so you can reach it. Make sure that you are wearing your Superman pajama top - it will give you superhuman strength.
2007_1102Mixofpictures0089


It's very important to work together:
This is how it's done.


Nice!...just don't break the line...
Careful, don't break the line.


Keep pulling! It'll come off, I promise.
That's teamwork!


Don't worry - we'll hunt for the clothespin later.
Almost there...


Finished!
A job well done!

Now if I could just train them to put it away...

1 comment:

momof2 said...

I know exactly what you mean. I have no problem getting the clothes in the dryer..it's getting them out that I still haven't figured out. Can't wait for my two to learn how :)