Monday, December 24, 2007

Deck the Halls

We've been very busy here getting ready for Christmas. We finally got our Christmas tree this past Saturday and decorated it on Sunday. On Friday night, Wyatt and I went caroling with the Cub Scouts at a local nursing home. The singing...well, let me say that Dieter says it's awful (and he's listening from the kitchen so it must be pretty bad.) But I have a nice video of Wyatt wearing his Cub Scout uniform (finally, with it's patches!) and a cameo of my very good friend, Eileen (who has a wonderful voice. She wasn't singing loud enough for me to record her. Her son is in the video, too. He's wearing a t-shirt and is one of Wyatt's very good friends.) And the residents seem to enjoy having the boys there. Personally, I think the boys go for the candy they get when the singing is done...

Enjoy and Merry Christmas!

No comments: