(NOTE: Only click the links if you are alone!)
Dianna, a woman I work with, enjoys viewing this blog. She really likes the videos and is completely stunned that I watch YouTube. For some reason, I must not be the 'YouTube watching type'...if there is such a thing. Well, I'm not too proud to admit this but Dieter and I have wasted hours in front of YouTube. It's so easy to lose track of time. YouTube = t.v. + computer. What a dangerous combination.
These days, you can find most anything on YouTube. Like the Soup Nazi. Or a few classic commercials. When I'm feeling like a dumb blonde, I watch this and feel a bit smarter. We haven't been to a DMB concert in a few years so I can get my fix here; and it is online that I discovered Lyle. Have any of you seen Scary Mary? I would be remiss not to mention the Flying Conchords but I won't link them as this is a family blog and they are NOT family entertainment.
(Hmmm....If you clicked on all of my links, you have just wasted 26 minutes and 43 seconds of your life on mindless entertainment...)
Now, I have one more find to share. If you've ever been around a sick man, I think you will most likely be able to relate. And laugh...hard! Poor little bunny!
No comments:
Post a Comment