
We spent all morning working outside. Things are coming along nicely. Then, last night, Dagny had her dance recital. We took lots of pictures. And I do mean, lots. But somehow, most of them did not come out right. I managed to find a few that are viewable.
Here is the entire student body, post recital, with Rosemary, the owner of the studio.

I have one nice picture of Dagny with a good friend of our family, Sarah G. (A little fun info about Sarah - she was the flower girl at my wedding. I can't believe that she is all grown up!) If you look in the above photo, Sarah is the girl in blue in the middle of the back row. She's headed off to college next year so this was her last recital.
That's about all we've been up to.
Until next time...
No comments:
Post a Comment